If you’re looking for a speaker, meditation instructor, and/or workshop facilitator, I’m your guy!
- Redefining Success as an Avenue for Personal Growth (Georiga Tech)
- Warding off stress with weekly Meditation Classes (The Technique)
- Personal Interview on the Importance of a Global Focus (ISyE Georgia Tech)
- Human Trafficking Activism on a College Campus (Artworks for Freedom)
- Changing the World as Youth Leaders (United Nations Youth Assembly, HuffPost)
- SASE Regional Conference 2017 (Atlanta, GA) – Led a workshop and case studies on “Redefining Leadership: The Role of Empathy and How to Develop It”
- Stamps Scholarship Convention 2017 (Atlanta, GA) – Panel on “Redefining Success”
- International Food Studies Conference (Berkeley, CA) – Workshop on “Addressing College Food Insecurity”
- Meditation and Wellness Event (Atlanta, GA) – Introduced and led 300+ people in meditation
- Heartfulness Conference (Detroit, MI) – Panel on “Meditating as a Millennial”
- GT1000 Introductory Course (Atlanta, GA) – Panel on “Leadership, Major, and Career Exploration”
- Flux Night 2015 (Atlanta, GA) – PSA on Domestic Human Trafficking
Connect with me!
Speaking Request Form
Fill out the form below if you’d like for me to speak at your event, facilitate a workshop, or lead a meditation session!